1 week ago
12/29/11
Thanksgiving 2011
The kids had such a fun time playing with their cousins Max and McKinley.





Grandpa took them out to the field to shoot pop cans like he always does. The kids love it so much! I love seeing them play out in the yard just like we did as kids. My parents have such a fun yard!




So apparently my shirt is see through on camera but it wasn't in real life!! This is the only picture I got with my sister. Isn't her little pregnant belly the cutest! Mom was so busy cooking we didn't get a picture of her:(
I love when the guys have to take care of all of the kids while the women are cooking.
My dad is such a fun grandpa!
What great daddy's!

Brighten takes such good care of Kinley! She loves having a girl to play with!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
These two are so funny! They both seldom smile! They give great cranky faces though!!
Max has always been obsessed with Lego's. Easton just started loving them too. They are attached at the hip when they get together!

The girls got to go see Breaking Dawn that night. We thought Max and Easton would think we were the coolest moms ever if we took these star wars pics. The things we will do to make our kids smile! These pictures totally make me laugh! I love these two women to pieces!!


Holy crap! I love this picture of my mom soooooo much! My sister and I always make her do things she would never do! We bring out the crazy in her!
Then after the show we went black friday shopping which is always a hit! I'm so glad that my sissy was able to make it with her adorable family this year! I love spending time with them. My Brother and his wife were in Vegas this year! We sure missed them! Our family is a small one but we have a whole lot of love for each other! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!









