3 days ago
10/11/10
Enjoying Fall
Our fall drive up the canyon to see the leaves.

This picture makes me laugh. I guess I could have gotten out of my seat belt for 2 seconds to snap a cute picture with my hubby. Instead I got this!!
The 3 kiddos loving the leaves!
This picture seriously makes me laugh out loud no matter how many times I see it. I took the boys to a park about 5 minutes from our house. I put them in the buggy behind the bike. We were at the park for about 20 minutes when a noticed the rain clouds were getting closer. So we backed up and headed home ASAP. A few minutes later......total cloud burst!!!! Well we didn't make it in time. By the time we got home we were all soaked. Easton's face is the best. You can't even tell we are wet in this picture! Maybe it's because I cut my whole head off?
We got to go pick pumpkins out of Grandma Toni's garden. The kids were so excited!!! You know my 2 garden boxes? One is now a sand box and the other is a beautiful garden of weeds so I decided next year that I will plant pumpkins because that's all I can handle!!!
The kids loooove painting pumpkins and I'm glad because carving them makes their mommy puke!!!

It's Halloween all year long at our house. He got these darn super hero outfits 3 years ago and has worn them all 975 days since!!!!
Seriously Easton, this is a 2T costume!!! Every year since he was 2 and was this dragon for Halloween he has pulled this out of the costume box to wear. Must be his favorite!!! Can't imagine what the pics will look like in a few years. Silly kid!!
I made the wreath from all things thrifty and it turned out super cute. Super cheap too!
Got my spiders at the dollar store too. Aren't they cute!! I'm feeling super thrifty these days!!
I picked up this at the DI last year for 60 dollars. It was black and I finally got it painted how I want it. The lighting is so bad at my house so I can't capture how super awesome it looks but I LOVE IT!! My sister wanted to see pictures so there you go sis.









