I just got a scanner so I'm going to start doing
Friday flashbacks to get some of my old pics on my computer. I blog with lots of you that went on Heritage Tours with me so I thought it would be fun to do and HT post! First of all, we all know how
crappy the style was in 1998 so that's all I have to say about that! Also we had terrible camera's back then so the pictures aren't that great but you get the idea.

Chelsea, Natalie, Tori, Me, Lara, Amy, Jill, Malinda, and
Trisa and I can't remember where this was for sure.

I had to put a picture of Ryan on here because all the girl in out HT family had a crush on him!
Remember singing this song?
"So take my hand, we'll travel the land that our mothers and fathers made free! And it seems the air, is filled with the heritage passed down to you and to me. So we'll reach out around us, as heaven our goal, there's enough of the vision to share. So as brothers and sisters and children of God we'll be there!" Ha Ha I'm good!

On the Statue of Liberty tour. I have the umbrella hat on. Yep super cool I know!

Me and Amy with the Delta Boys. Dustin and Justin. My brother in laws friend knows them and he said that last year Dustin wasn't married but owns and Archery shop or something and Justin was married with one kid. And I swear those dresses were cool at that time!
LOL!

Jill, Amy, and me at the gift shop in the re organized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at
Nauvoo
Me and Chelsea at the Empire State building in NY. Could my pants be any higher!

Me and Tori with our bus driver ED.

Remember this funny kid from California? Was his name Eric? He was hilarious!

Me and Tori at the Kansas City Royals baseball game!!

My darling husband and I were on this trip but broken up at the time. I was mad at him the whole time.
hehehe
Sara, Amy, Emily, Katrina, Heidi, Natalie and me in Boston.

On the Statue of Liberty boat ride. I purchased this hat there! It was my favorite
souvenir.
Doing our own laundry! I am still so scared of Laundry mats!!
This trip saved my life! I was never the same after this. This is where I really found out what having a Testimony really means. What a blessing it was. I would love to go back someday!