Christmas party at Aunt Lisa's
My Aunt Lisa had us all over to her beautiful cabin in
Kamas! It was the day that it rained and rained and rained! It almost melted all of the snow but there was still enough for the kids to play in! It is so beautiful up there!
Grandma Beth looked like Mrs. Claus! She looked so beautiful and festive!

My kids with Great grandma!

So sweet!

My mom with her family! Still miss Grandpa Jay like crazy, especially at times like these!!

What a sweet picture of my mom with her mom!

Lisa and Kris have the most beautiful place! We love to visit there! It's magical all decorated up for Christmas! It's like right out of a magazine adorable!! These are two of the most giving people I know! Love them!!

Lisa loves playing with the kids!! Her house is always so much fun!

They got soaking wet but it was worth it!

Kris collects guitars so she pulled them all out and we played silent night among other things...."more than words" by extreme was one of the favorites!! By the way I totally don't play but I pretended I did. It was a good time!:)
Grandma Beth was the life of the party! LOL

Highlands 1st ward Christmas Party
I just had to include this picture of Santa gone bad!! Andy Barlow had to fill in as Santa at the last minute! He's like the "class clown" of our ward. Cooper will forever be terrified after this encounter for sure!! Hilarious!!
Christmas EveI was terrible at taking pictures this year! I just didn't feel like it! Cooper absolutely loves his new present that Grandma got him!!
Spiderman never
disappoints!

The cutest present ever!! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!!

Cooper
loooooves my brothers dog
Zoey!!!

Grandma dressed the kids up to act out the Nativity story! I loved the donkey!!

The cutest ever!

Santa made a surprise visit! The kids were so excited! Cooper.......still terrified!!

My parents always get a real tree! I love Christmas at there house!! It was a wonderful night! All that was missing was my sister and her sweet family, darn it!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I seriously didn't take any pictures of my kids on Christmas morning or at the
Wengreen party! I'm so bad!! It was a great year! I feel so blessed to be close to our wonderful families! It's so nice to be able to spend time with everyone around the holidays!