Easton was so excited to see all of us at his graduation! He felt so special!

The other day when I picked him up from preschool the second he got in the car he said, "Mom I have a girlfriend and her name is Marissa and she is seriously soooooooo cute! We are going to get married!" I thought it was the cutest! So here he is with Marissa! He was so happy that he got to sit by her!:)

I can't believe how grown up he is!

He had to lead the pledge of allegiance, read a book and sing a solo! When his teacher gave him the assignment I almost cried! But he surprised us all and did a fantastic job and wasn't shy at all!

They put on an hour program for us! It was totally adorable! Easton only picked his nose once and scratched him self twice! I was so proud! ha ha


His teacher is the most adorable lady ever! She loves all of the kids so much and makes them all feel like they are her favorite!

What a big boy!

Easton will miss Mrs. Cranford so much!

What a special day! Your family loves you so much buddy!

This is Easton with his best bud Jay!

Daddy got off early and made it to graduation which made you super happy! It was a great day! As much as you enjoyed preschool you are happy that it's over! You are over it though. Now you just want to play superhero's everyday!!

The sweetest picture ever! You are so handsome!! We love you to pieces Easton! You are so smart and learned so much this year! It was worth every penny!!!

Mrs Cranford gave me this picture today! It makes me smile!! She also made this comment about you and I couldn't agree more. "Easton is a good boy with a big heart. I love his sweet disposition and enthusiasm!!:)
