9/27/09

Here is what happens when you let the kids play with your camera

Easton took these pictures of me and Cooper and they actually turned out pretty good other than him chopping my head off but hey I do that too! Oh and I totally love the Hannah Montana movie and I totally gave myself Hannah bangs! I'm a nerd I know but Easton says they are cute so that's all that matters!
I found all of these pictures of the kids on the camera and it cracked me up!






Brighten wanted to participate in the reflections contest this year. The theme this year is Beauty is.... She took one of the roses that I got for my anniversary and held it up to the sun and took about 20 pictures and this one turned out so beautiful. We were so excited but after she took it to school she said, "Mom this one girl took a picture of a huge waterfall and it was all sparkly like diamonds and she's totally going to win so I'm so pissed!" LOL! We usually don't say pissed at our house so I couldn't help but laugh and then tell her she probably shouldn't say the word pissed anymore! She's a little to much like her mom sometimes!
Brighten wanted to cut her hair so I pushed aside the tears and let her. But she sure was excited about it and can't wait to show everyone at school. My little girl is growing up. I wonder how long she will think I'm cool enough to cut her hair?