10/31/08

Happy Halloween!

My Spectacular Spiderman and my Hot Pink Genie!
This is seriously the only picture I could get Easton to take! I mean how hard could it be? He doesn't even have to smile! But he wasn't having it! He lives in his spiderman costume so Halloween was no big thing to him!

So for those of you that haven't heard the story.....Last year Brighten was a witch and she had green hair! Well we went all over town that day and when I got home I looked in the mirror and realized my nostrils were completely green from breathing in the green spray paint! I bet a lot of people got a good laugh that day! So good news my nostrils aren't pink from spraying Brightens hair today!!!
Here is my little poser for ya! She was so funny! She said, "Mom I look totally HOT huh?" It was soooo Paris Hilton!! This little girly girl of mine cracks me up!

Is that The cutest little genie you have ever seen or what?!?!
My silly girl!


Travis thought he could find something around the house at the last minute!!! Well all we have is rocker stuff so he went to work today as CC Deville from the band Poison! No mom, I didn't cut up the Hannah Montana wig you gave Brighten! This is a different one! He borrowed my shirt that I wore for the Poison concert! LOL!

Brighten and Anastasia are darling friends! Aren't they adorable! They are having so much fun at dance together this year!

She got to be a fairy for dance class because she said she couldn't dance in the other costume!

Brighten and her darling little friends Jacie and Anastasia! What a fun day at dance!

I loved this picture of Anastasia's little devil tail! So cute!
Brighten's cute little dance class! My camera wasn't working very good so if you click on the picture you can see it better!
Her dance teacher Miss Lindsey is so cute! The girls got to do a darling little dance with spiders for Halloween! They all got to dress up and bring candy! They had so much fun! The lady talking in the back ground isn't me me!