8/3/10

Summer, summer we love summer!!!!

The kids had some friends over to have a little fun in the sun. I filled this raft up with water and it provided endless fun! Their little imaginations ran wild. Ahhh to be a kid.
I had this brilliant idea to paint their faces, ha ha! I had two brushes, a fat one and a tiny one and paint that wasn't meant for faces but we pulled it off anyways! What beautiful butterflies Brighten and Malia are!
Here are my little spiderman studs!!
Boys are so much fun!! They make me laugh!
I love watching my kids have fun in the summer with their friends. Kids don't have a worry in the world and it is beautiful to watch. These are my favorite little neighbor friends of theirs. They always say yes please and thank you whenever I bring them any snacks or anything. I love that!!
Easton had to have me paint his whole face. I was worried he would have a rash all over when we took it off but it came right off luckily! ha ha
Those are some happy kiddos!!!
Then we had our friends the Ollerton's come over that night. It freaked us out to see how much our oldest two are growing up! They will both be getting baptized soon!! Crazy!!
We had to snap a picture with all of the kids. Yep that makes us feel really old!!!

Jordanelle


Travis is doing his first triathlon in a few weeks up at Jordanelle so we went up there for the day to check it out. I think that stuff is crazy but for some reason that I will never understand people think they need to do these crazy things. I just don't have it in me!!!
We took a picnic and had a fun day swimming.
My kids just can't get enough of the water.
Cooper was having a blast!!


The weather was only good for a couple of hours before we had to leave but it was still worth the drive. Travis has been training all year so he shouldn't die while doing this triathlon....I hope!!!


Lagoon
We took Brighten and Easton to lagoon for the first time. It was so fun to be able to spend time with them. They loved having mommy and daddy all to themselves. The very first picture I took they both said mommy that's good now put your camera away okay? No more pictures today. I seriously laughed so hard. So yes I got the hint and it was kinda nice not to worry about taking pictures. ha ha I did make them take this one as we were having our picnic though.

I just couldn't resist pulling out the camera to get this picture. Travis took them on wicked before they even had a chance to watch it and see what it does. This is the only ride that freaked them out! This picture totally makes me laugh. We had such a great time with these awesome kids of ours. They are so much fun and their love for life is a joy to watch. They make me so happy. Grandma Toni watched Cooper all day for us. We were all so excited to give him loves and kisses when we got back. Cooper was excited when he saw us too!! Can't wait until you are big enough to go with us too little dude!

Mr. Romantic LOL!!

Travis sent me these sunflowers out of the blue a few weeks ago which he doesn't do very often and they made me so happy that I just had to put them on here. The wild sunflowers were out when we were teenagers and first started dating. He used to always pick them and leave them on my windshield when I was at work. Or I'd go out in the morning to leave for school and there would be one on my car. Or I would open my locker and there would be one. Or he would be waiting outside of my class holding one. One day on the way to school he had pulled over to pick one for me and I was a little ways behind him so I saw him and drove past and honked!! LOL!! He has stopped and picked them all though out our marriage too so every time that they come out this time of year they make me happy and make me think of all our cute memories as teenagers. He had never gotten me any like this before so when I saw them I just burst into tears!! Thanks babe for making my day!! I love you!!!!


Utah Lake

Aunt Mickisha and Uncle Brian took us boating. Brian's dad has an amazing boat. It was so much fun! Cooper wasn't a huge fan of his life jacket but he was still an angel.
We had a blast on the tube. It was much more relaxing than the water weenie that's for sure!! It was so fun to be able to ride all together as a family too!!


Looks like they are having a ton of fun to me. I love happy kids!!

My smokin hot hubby who would be so embarrassed if he knew I put this on here!! ha ha
The kids having fun riding with their crazy grandpa Chris! He is almost 60 and still in amazing shape so he can still have fun with his grand kids!!
Uncle Brian took us over to mud lake and we went through this super cool passage way with all of these high weeds.



We went boating around 5pm and stayed until dark which I had never done before. It was super cool to be out at night. We had the lake all to ourselves. Check out how calm the water is.
It was so beautiful. Thanks Aunt Mickisha and Uncle Brian!! We had such a great time! We love you guys!!!