6/30/10

The Splash Park

We went to the splash park in Highland today with a bunch of friends from our neighborhood. The kids had a great time. Cooper wasn't too sure about it at first.
He got used to it after a bit. The water was pretty cold and the weather wasn't that warm either.
We still had fun though.
What cute boys.
Braden, Easton, Sai, and Jackson on the top. Cute baby Tei and Eli on the bottom.
Cooper wasn't as thrilled about the water as Tei was. Tei was seriously a fish!!
They had fun playing together though.
Until the water splashed in Coopers face! ha ha
Mattison absolutely adores Brighten. Brighten is her little babysitter and is always watching out for her. Cute little Wengreen girls.
Cooper was such a good boy. He didn't fuss one bit.
The kids actually took a break to have a picnic. Only because the water shut off for a second.
Over all it was a fun place. I would definitely go back. Hopefully I'll see some people that I know from back home next time!!
Easton and Sei were on the same baseball team this year. They are cute little buddies.