3 days ago
7/20/10
The Aquarium
My sister was in town last week so we had a list of fun things that we wanted to do. My mom wanted to take us all to the Aquarium which we had never been to. It was quite the experience I might say. My mom is always so happy and positive. That is something my sister and I definitely didn't inherit. The whole time I was thinking....this bites, Sharks my "A!" You know just the honest truth. But I put on a happy face and pretended it was great! Then at the end my always positive mom let out a big sigh and said, " Well that was like a field trip gone bad wasn't it?" We seriously laughed our guts out!!
So ya, we are not fans of the Aquarium!!! But we had to take a few pictures of the kids on this frog just to pretend that we are! No really this was our favorite part. Okay I'll admit that the kids did like it. They liked it, not LOVED it! I will admit that the penguins were cute.
This picture of Brighten and Easton makes me laugh. I don't know why. Maybe because they look really big sitting on this frog but I just can't help laughing out loud every time I see it.
Maybe this was part of the problem. There were way to many people there for us to push around our strollers so we decided to carry our tiny little babies instead. Did I say tiny? Cooper felt like 100 pounds when we finally got out of there!! I had spasms from my neck all the way to my toes!!! Those smiles are totally fake too! My mom got the real picture of our cranky faces on her camera. Believe me if I had it I would have posted that one instead.
So there you have it people. A true and honest critic of the Aquarium. It Bites!!!









