Easter was so special this year. I loved having General Conference on Easter Sunday. I thought it made it extra special to be able to hear the beautiful talks that the General Authorities gave of our Savior. It was so nice for us to be able to teach our children more about our Savior and see that they are getting old enough for it to actually sink in and understand what Easter is all about. They each got this picture of Jesus in their Easter baskets this year and they were so excited. Brighten taped hers right into her scriptures.
First of all, I swear Cooper was dressed when I brought him but he seriously got over heated and claustrophobic so I changed him okay!! We were also able to spend time with our families this year. It's nice to be back home. We love our families so much and are so glad that we are here and able to share the holidays with them.

Of course you have to dye a couple dozen eggs that never get eaten!

Easter morning all the kids got these rabbit ears! Soooo cute!!

They had an Easter egg hunt with grandpa and grandma. They were happy little kiddos!!
They were so excited when they found their special eggs with their name on it. That's a tradition we have done forever and I still get excited when I find mine!:)









