11/28/09

Easton and Brighten's Birthdays

EASTON turns 5!!
Easton got to wear this special birthday hat all day at preschool and we took these yummy cupcakes to class. They had to be green like hulk!

Easton can't have eggs but he wanted a Hulk cake anyways! He said, "mom it's okay I'll just lick the frosting off!" I've tried several egg free recipes and just can't master it! I always end up with a hole in the middle but cupcakes I can make work. Oh don't worry he was to busy playing with all his toys. He didn't take time for any cake or ice cream anyways!
I love you Easton and can't believe you are 5!! You are so much fun to be around and I am so glad you are part of our family! You keep us laughing and when you smile at me with those big blue eyes you have me wrapped around your little finger!! We love you buddy!



BRIGHTEN turns 7!!
When I asked her if she wanted me to buy her a cake or make one she thought for a minute and said, "Mom if you try really really hard and do your very best then it's okay if you make it and if I don't like it I'll just pretend I do and hug you anyways. But only if you do your very best okay. You can do it mom I know you can." That girl has seen me try to make one to many egg free cakes that's all I have to say!
We surprised Her with this vanity and rocking chair and she absolutely flipped out! She was so so happy! Brighten you are the happiest little girl I have ever seen!! You have such a kind and loving heart! I am so proud to be your mommy! You amaze me every day!! We love you sweetie!
My mom took the kids to Disney on Ice for their birthdays! They said I could come to as long as I didn't talk to grandma all night. LOL! They wanted her all to their selves. They picked to go to Wingers for dinner.
I think my kids were seriously the most excited in the whole place. Easton didn't stop clapping the whole entire time. Brighten had her hands over her mouth the first five minutes. I honestly cried through the first 3 songs just watching them both. We decided we just have to take them to Disneyland next year no matter what! They haven't been and I know they would just freak if we took them!
Of course Grandma has to get them toys that are 20 dollars a piece and snow cones that are 10 dollars each! Moms are tight wads but Grandmas aren't!!
Thanks Grandma Joye!! We had a Blast!! Love you!
I had to throw this picture in of Easton and Grandpa Chris! Isn't it the cutest?