9/12/09

Cooper Jay Wengreen :)

Here is our sweet little Cooper! He was born on September 2nd at 7:33pm. He weighed 8lbs 10 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is the smallest of all our babies. I pushed 4 times and he popped right out! I've always joked that if I had a 7lb baby I could shoot him clear across the room and I'm probably right! haha! It must be my big old birthing hips or something! Oh my heck we love this little guy so much already! He is a little angel baby!
I pushed this little guy out about 15 minutes before we took this picture and look how alert he is. Everything about the hospital was so amazing this time. I had the perfect nurse the perfect IV the perfect epidural and from then on it all went so well. I actually said, "this experience is heavenly" in the hospital. I know crazy right? I feel so blessed that it was such a great experience.
The kids were ecstatic to see him. It was so sweet to watch. I just cried. He has huge feet and this was Easton's reaction the first time he saw them. So cute!
It was crazy hair day at school so Brighten had these crazy braids in her hair for the pictures. She was worried that Grandma wouldn't be able to do her hair good for school.LOL! We lucked out and I was able to do the braids the night before so she wouldn't stress:) That's my little drama queen for ya!

Huge feet:)
My 3 little sweethearts
He is so tender with the baby. He really was obsessed with Cooper from the moment he saw him.

My handsome boys.
The best big sister in the whole world. She has been such a great helper. I'm loving this 5 year gap. It's soooooo much easier!

We missed our other kids so much. We couldn't wait for them to come to the hospital so we could all be together as a family. It was priceless.
Thanks grandma Joye for taking such good care of my kids while we were in the hospital. I didn't worry for a second (well besides the hair situation;) I don't know what I'd do without you.
Can I just say I absolutely loved being able to spend 2 whole days locked in a hospital room with my amazing husband. He made me laugh so much. We had the best talks and got to cuddle again in the most uncomfortable beds ever made. It was so nice to spend that much time together. He tasted my nasty hospital food and felt bad for me so he went to get me what ever my little heart desired! Thanks babe you're the best ever! He was playing with the bed when I was on it and raised me 5 feet in the air and the Doctor walked in right then. We were all laughing so hard.
I love this cute little outfit we took him home in.
This is like the first time he fussed the whole time in the hospital. He is seriously the best baby ever!
He loved being home too. It was so nice to get home and just be a family again.
So sleepy

Is that killer hair or what. He has total rock star hair.
Brighten took this picture of Cooper. It's one of my favorites. He looks so much like both of my other kids as newborns.
What a handsome baby boy.
Cooper absolutely loved his first sponge bath. He was out the whole time and totally relaxed.
Daddy is so good to help. I don't think I have ever changed one of my newborns diapers until a week later when Trav goes back to work. And he has given all of our kids their first baths. I am so spoiled.
Then we had to put him down and that made him cranky. Do my kids look in love or what?

All clean and baby fresh! Can't you just smell it? I love the smell of baby lotion.

Bubble time
Easton got to have his first bubble bath too. His skin has always been to bad to have bubbles but I put a tiny drop of shampoo in the jacuzzi tub and when I left he added a few like 5 or 10 more to the tub and then I heard him say " oops mom I think its to big" and this is what I found. His skin was fine so it looks like we will have lots more bubble baths in the future.
Cooper is about a week and a few days old in this picture. Easton was holding him and in the sweetest voice he looked up at me and said," I wish Cooper was green like hulk so we could save the day together." So sweet.
Brighten colored make up and earrings on herself with a purple marked while I was feeding the baby. Doesn't she look so beautiful? haha! Cooper looks so old in this picture. I don't want him to grow yet!
Pouty face:(
Happy face:)

We all thought we were going to die when daddy went back to work! We missed him like crazy!!!! I sent him about 10 picture messages that day! He couldn't wait to get home and hold his baby boy!
Well there is our little update. We are so happy to have this little boy in our home. It has been so amazing to see my kids with him and to feel the love he has brought into our home already! We feel so blessed! WE LOVE YOU COOPER!!!! I seriously want another one already!!