5/17/11

Easter 2011 at Grandma Joye's

Cooper had fun on his first Easter egg hunt even though it was freezing this year!!!




But it ended like this. Soooooo sad. I was actually taking a picture of him walking and then he fell right as I was taking it. Poor little dude.
All 3 kiddos. Such a funny picture!
Beautiful Brighten:)
Best Buds:)
I love this picture of my handsome boys!
Josie came to visit for a whole week so we were all there this Easter. I love spending time with my siblings. They make me happy!
Easton tried "AGAIN" to ride his bike. He seriously lasted for 2 seconds. He so doesn't care if he learns of not. So not self motivated to do it. We will see if it will happen before he turns 12!!!!
All of us playing our favorite game together. You totally can't even tell what we are doing because the hacky sack fell in the middle. None of us are moving to go and get it!!! LOL! My battery in my camera died so we only got on picture. I wish we could have gotten one with us in action. It is hilarious!! It gets funnier every year we play. We keep getting older and more out of shape. Don't laugh until you try it! ha ha


Brighten found this nest the day before or after Easter and the kids thought it was soooooo cool! I love that they got a chance to play with their cousins. All of their cousins but one live out of state right now and it stinks!!!