3 days ago
8/23/11
Jordanelle Triathlon
Well a year ago Travis did his first triathlon. The Jordanelle triathlon was his first tri. He has come a long way since then and I'm so prond of him. He beat his personal best by 1 minute. He was about 25 minutes faster than his first Jordanelle race. He had the best times ever in his swim and run this race. But he is soooo ready to take a break until next year!
Only my mom would maul a sweaty tri man. Ewwww gross! lol!
Travis' dad made it to see him this time.
I didn't think I'd make it after all of my kidney stone drama the last month but I did it! Here I am in all my pregnancy glory 18 days away from my delivery date! I swear I walked 5 miles! Go me! Now baby come out already!!!
Supporting my hubby in these triathlons is great but I'm so excited for the training to end and to have him all to myself again! Yay!









