So you all know how freaked out about school I was but I wasn't prepared for this!!! So Brighten comes home from school yesterday and I made her sit down and tell me how her day was like I have every day since school started. That in itself is so entertaining because she seems to have gone from being a 5 year old to acting like a 14 year old over night!! She started talking like a valley girl since school started. Which is my fault for starting her on my saved by the bell DVD"s at the age of 3 what did I expect! Anyways she starts to blush and giggles and says, "I kissed Brigham!" WHAT THE HELL! She stopped me in my tracks. I had no idea how to respond. All I could do was laugh. Then I got her something to eat and immediately called my mom. She thought it was so funny and she said, "Oh I remember kissing Larry Sykes in kindergarten!" It made me loosen up and then I remembered playing kissing tag in kindergarten too! Like mother like daughter I guess!:) When Travis got home I told him even though Brighten made me promise not to and he eventually got it out of her too. He asked her why she did it and she said her friend dared her to. Then I said the famous line, "IF YOUR FRIENDS WANTED YOU TO JUMP OFF OF A CLIFF WOULD YOU?" Oh yes I did, I felt like I was instantly 40 years old! In the end she decided she shouldn't kiss boys until she's 16 ok maybe 14 if she's like mom and grandma! HA HA!
It was hilarious! I thought it was sad that my kids are growing up but it's turning out to be a lot of fun. I'm glad she told me and we could laugh about it. I hope she'll always want to talk about things with me and stay close like me and my mom were! I love you Brighten your the cutest!
3 days ago









