This is
Easton's first year of baseball. He thinks it's super awesome that all of his baseball stuff has his name on it.

I love this picture! He gets this serious face on every time he wants to hit a home run! It makes me laugh!

Who knows what position he will want to play but maybe he will want to be a catcher like his daddy!

His first game was pretty hilarious. Daddy has practiced with him for a long time so he hits almost every pitch that you throw at him usually but with the crowd he totally froze up. He was so shy. His first time up he
hardly even swung! The second time he hit it and made it to 1st base. It was pretty funny. I'm not sure he was loving the outfield either. Talk about boring for his go a mile a minute personality!! But we will see how he likes it the more he plays. My little #7 sure looks cute though! We are so excited that we finally have a child that is old enough to play. We both love baseball so hopefully one of our kids will fall in love with the game because I can't handle dancers!
LOL!

Travis has wanted to take me golfing forever and we finally went. I have to say that I am a fan. Not of golfing myself but of driving the golf cart!! It was so relaxing and fun to be with my hubby! It's is definitely a hobby we will have when we are all old and wrinkly and traveling the world!!!!!!





It was a perfect day and the golf course by our house has a gorgeous view! I did golf a few times! It's way harder than it looks. I sunk a 20 footer though!!!! I do have a new respect for Travis's love for this game.He is really good and it was fun to see him in action! I know it was much funner having me tag along too. Right babe?