8/21/08

First day of Kindergarten!

Brighten had so much fun! When she got off the bus she ran to me giggling! The first thing she said was, "Mom the bus was so awesome I didn't even have to wear a seat belt and you'll never believe it, I met a new friend named Peter just like Peter Pan!"







I got her this black bag first and she decided she wanted to have a backpack instead. I realized she's in kindergarten now and I need to chill out and let her pick what she wants but she agreed to take a picture with the black bag just for me! I might not give in as easy when she wants to do her own hair!





We had to take a picture of her lucky charm necklace. She said if she got nervous she would look at the heart and remember that we love her! She's so precious! She also said, "Mom like 60 people said they loved my pink bunny ring!"








This is Brighten and her friend Brigham. They are in the same church class and they sit by eachother in kindergarten too. They were excited to be in the same class. They were the first two there this morning!





This is how Easton feels about his sister going to school. Isn't that the saddest face you have ever seen? He was heartbroken. Then I told him I would wrestle with him and he was okay. He fell asleep and hasn't seen her since she got home but I'm sure it will be a sweet reunion!