11/5/10

Brighten's Pictures in her Baptism dress

I took Brighten out the other day and took these pictures of her in her beautiful baptism dress. We took them at the end of October because it was such a beautiful sunny day and I knew she would shine like an angel! I am so in love with them. They turned out so beautiful!! I can't believe that her baptism is only a month away! I am so excited for her. She is so excited for her baptism. We have been talking about it every family night for months now and she understands what it's all about and I'm so happy for her. This little girl truly is an angel. We love you Brighten and are so proud of you and the good choices you make!










They turned out great considering how crappy my camera is!! I hope this is the year that my hubbby gets me a new one for Christmas!! hint hint:)