Brighten comes out dressed in some kind of crazy get up almost every night so I wasn't to surprised by that fashion statement and the dancing thing is a family ritual. We've always blasted the jams and danced together as a family since the kids were babies. Although I would die if someone happened to catch that on film! Travis has got moves but my body moves in to many places that it shouldn't now!!! Especially if we are dancing to the end of step up 2 and I try to break dance like them. I swear it's going to look just like how they do it and well lets just say.....it doesn't! LOL!The other day I told Easton that we didn't have to go anywhere or do anything! All we were going to do was play with each other! He said, "YAY! Can I get dressed all by myself and wear whatever I want?" I said he could as long as he didn't wear his spider man costume. This is what he ended up looking like! Spider man pajama top, spider man gloves, Lightning McQueen slippers and glasses! Aren't little boys the greatest!!!!
3 weeks ago









