
We never got around to seeing the lights at Temple Square this year. So we decided to go for family night. It was so quiet and peaceful. We were practically the only ones there and I think that made it really neat.The kids really enjoyed it. I love seeing the light in my children's eyes when they look up at the statue of Christ. You can just see their little testimonies starting to grow. Easton said, "My only wish is to see the real Jesus." So sweet. Brighten is having a lot of spiritual experiences lately and it just feels like Heavenly Father is preparing her for her baptism. She was really touched by this painting of Christ being baptized. I'm so excited for her. She is such a tender little thing. Before we left for Temple Square I felt like Satan was trying so hard to keep us from getting there. I just had an over whelming feeling that I need to do my best to teach these sweet little spirits what they need to know so that they will grow up and accomplish the things God would have them do. Doing all I can to help my children grow up to have strong testimonies would be the greatest gift I could ever give them. I know I fall short in so many way and I could do so much more. All we can do is our best and hope that the good things we say and do for them stick more than the not so great things. It's crazy to think that we are all raising future relief society presidents, bishops, stake presidents, YM and YW leaders, etc. I'm just so honored that Heavenly Father trusts Travis and I to raise these little angels. I love my family with all my heart and I feel honored to be our children's mother.









