6/30/10

FHE up AF Canyon

We went up the canyon and had a picnic a few weeks ago. We roasted nasty hot dogs and I actually ate one! Everything tastes better up in the mountains huh? Well not really, it was still nasty! Hot dogs are whack!! But the kids were happy!:)
This was Coopers first time up the canyon and I'd have to say he enjoyed himself! He looks like such a big boy in this picture!
I have pictures just like this of me and my brother and sister. My kids are growing up so fast!
We roasted marsh mellows and had s'mores.
Cooper was quite the fan of the s'mores!!
He was ticked when I took it away! Look at all of that yummy goodness all over his face!!
He threw rocks in the river with daddy.
He wanted to eat them instead! Yum Yum!!
I love being alone with the family. My kids are such good friends when they are alone. I love it! I wish they never wanted to play with other kids! No, really, I'm totally serious!! ha ha
Cooper tasted an orange for the first time too! Don't you love when the only picture you are in is one where you are totally smiling and your kid isn't? AWESOME!
The kids had a blast hiking up the mountain and then sliding down and putting holes in their jeans. SWEET! I loved that part too!!