11/21/08

Twilight at midnight!!

Last night I went with my good friend Camille to my first movie at midnight! I have to admit I don't do midnight as well as I used to! LOL! I'm soooooo tired today! We had so much fun! It was CRAZY!!! We only had to wait outside for a little over an hour but it was FREEZING! It reminded me of how they used to wait in line for concert tickets back in the day! It was hilarious to see all the claws come out when people tried to move up in line. Don't mess with women and their Edward!!! We got the perfect seats! When the movie started it had no sound and everyone was freaking out! They got it fixed and during the previews it stopped all of the sudden. Thank heavens they got it working again or there would have been an angry mob of thousands of crazy women on the news!

I went to the movie being very optimistic and decided before hand that no matter what I wasn't going to be let down. So I really enjoyed the movie even though we all know our own imaginations can't be beat. Right? My mom went to see it tonight and she is going to hate it I'm sure! LOL! Joye isn't into fantasy! Can you imagine her at this movie! She is going to freak out! hahaha!