The other day I was getting ready for church and when I came down stairs this is what I saw. Cooper was helping daddy plan his primary lesson. This little boy loves his daddy so much! He gets so excited to see him when he comes home from work. He is a daddy's boy!

When my grandpa Jay passed away 4 years ago I really wanted his glasses. I remember seeing him read his scriptures with his big lamp and these awesome glasses. I have them on this shelf in my house and they make me so happy every time I see them. They help remind me to do my own personal scripture study and I love them.

My kids know that they are special and they usually never touch them. But the other day Easton just couldn't resist so he put them on and it cracked me up!! We had to snap some pics and I love them. I still laugh every time I look at them! What a silly kid!