10/8/08

TaGgEd By My NeiGhBoR eRiN!

ABC Tag

A is for your age: 28 years old.

B is for burger of choice: Not a huge burger fan

C is for the car you drive: Yukon

D is for your dog's name: No dog yet. I want a little Yorkie and I'd name it Jovi because my husband won't let me name a baby Jovi because it's to rockstar. I agree but if I lived my other rockstar life that would be the name of my other baby girl I don't have yet. Jovie Violet

E
is for essential item you use everyday: It's a tie between my flat iron and my razor! It's a Halley family curse!!! I have a huge supply of razors in my storage! hahaha!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: I absolutely love The Hills!!! It all started with Laguna Beach! I'm obsessed! I love to see how they do their hair and what they wear. I was supposed to be Audrina! I love her style.

G is for favorite game: Guitar Hero and Apples to Apples

H is for home state: Utah

I is for instruments you play: None, but I wish I played the electric guitar in a super raunchy rock band! I'm dead serious

J is for favorite juice: Not a juice fan but the only kind I'll drink is Orange juice

K is for whose bum you would like to kick: I got rid of that rage years ago!

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: I ate at the famous Taco Amigo when I was in Utah! I miss that place so much!

M is for favorite Muppet: I never liked the Muppet's!

N is for number of piercings: I got the cutest piercings done like just before the Prophet came out and said not to have them. It took me a few days to obey and I worked with a non member that said, "didn't your Prophet say you can't have more than one piercing in your ears?" I was mortified and they came out that day!

O is for overnight hospital stays: Just when I had my babies.

P is for people you were with today: The day is just beginning but I'm having the missionaries over for dinner tonight and I'll see my friend Carmen. Who know who else.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Take bubble baths, read people magazine and watch the Hills! And blog!!!

R is for biggest regret: I regret not going to class in High school! I could be way smarter if I did! LOL! And not going to college and having that fun college experience but I would have ended up prego so I guess I don't regret it! hahaha! I'm just kidding by the way:)

S is for status: Happily married to my high school sweetheart for 7 years!

T is for time you woke up today: 8:00

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: My crazy creative brain makes me unique in everything I do!!

V is for vegetable that you love: Pizza..............Okay if I have to choose I'd say corn on the cob.

W is for worst habit: I have always bit my nails. I know so gross!

X is for X-rays you've had: I've had a ton of my Thyroid that isn't there anymore!

Y is for yummy food you ate today: So far all I've had are Coco puffs!

Z is for zodiac: Pisces