4/30/10

Garden or Sandbox? I just can't decide! ha ha

Don't worry I only turned one of my planter boxes into a sandbox and I promise I'll make a garden in the other one!!

Such a good idea I might say! Sorry all you gardeners!

Don't think I'm too terrible because I did plant something.........FLOWERS!! This is the first time I have planted flowers. I did have a rose bush once but we always moved before I could plant anything. I planted them last week when the weather was beautiful so we will see if they survive the storms this week.



My bushes are supposed to look like this when they grow! I'm excited to see how they turn out. I don't know anything about plants! I probably bought bushes that attract bees, wasps, spiders, you name it!!! As long as they don't attract cougars I'm okay!! Some of you already know that I hate those animals more than anything!!!!
Grandma Beth and aunt Lisa came to play! We had a great day! Love you grandma and Lisa!!

The boys have been playing all day every day lately. I just can't say no. They are so cute when they play together. They are best buddies! They live in their super hero suits! I love it!

Easton looked so cute when I picked him up from preschool today! We were both wearing green so I just had to take a picture with my handsome boy!!