3 days ago
12/27/08
Good old family fun in the snow!!
We took the kids sledding at Rigby Lake. Here are the boys!
I think me and Trav are having more fun than they are!!
So I totally cut Travs head off! Oops! That's okay it's still cute!
Brighten said, "I like being pulled by the snowmobiles better! I think I'm going to die!" haha! Such a drama queen!
I think she had enough don't you? I'd imagine that was a pretty cranky face! It was snowing and 5 degrees! She was sooooo over the sledding idea!
Okay mom and dad, we are so done!!
We totally wiped them out! They were completely exhausted!! Poor things!
My family wanted to see how much snow we have so here you go fam!
This is the view out the back door. My whole yard is a 3 foot drift! It feels like a frozen tundra out here!! Brighten wants to go and live with aunt Jo Jo where it is warm!!









