7/20/10

Just hangin out

I would have to say that one of my favorite things we did while my sister was here was just hanging out in the yard underneath my parents big huge pine trees. It's so nice to do normal things together when my sister is here. I miss her so much. She has been in Mesquite for around 4 years now and it doesn't get any easier!! I hate it!! It's so fun to see the kids get together. They know each other so well for living far away and they love each other to pieces!
Brighten holds baby McKinley every chance she gets!
Cooper was all smiles when he got to eat two suckers at a time. I'll do what ever it takes to keep him happy if it means I get more time talking and laughing with my sister!!
We look a little hammered and sweaty from the Aquarium. It wore us out!!! ha ha
Michele got to move back before Cody but he will be here soon. She got to hang out with us and it was great to have her back!!
Look how beautiful my little niece is. She was a gem the whole trip. She just loves all of the attention.
Some of my favorite memories are of my kids waiting for grandpa to get home from work and to drive up the long drive way and having him play with the kids like this on the grass. We lived with my parents twice. Once while we were building and for a few months while we were looking for a house so they got to have lots of special time with my kids.
Brighten looks so grown up in this picture!! I can't believe she will be 8 in a few months!!
It's so fun to have babies at the same time. We haven't been able to do that until now. It will be fun to share all of their firsts together.
I love my family so much!! My heart feels happy when I'm with them. My brother moves back in one week!!! I'm so excited!!! Family is what life is all about!! I just can't get enough!!