5/14/10

Our new baby cousin is here!!!

Before you get too excited I must warn you that there will be no pictures of my precious new niece in this post!!!! I promised my sister that I wouldn't post any before her which is making me crazy!!!! But I can do it!! I'm not going to spoil her name either so I'm forced to call her baby which I don't like and will never do again!! But I will say she is the sweetest most beautiful little princess ever and I wish I was holding her right now!!
We seriously had such a blast! I'll tell more about the baby in my next post but for now I have tons of cute pictures of us having a good time with cousin Max and Grandma Joye in sunny Mesquite!
The kids were constantly in the sand! It felt so nice! Mom really thought she was on the beach!!
Grandma Joye is the best grandma ever!! She went down early to help my sister and she has loved every minute of it! She loves to play with her grand kids and they love her to pieces! She is always so happy and positive and is such a "joy" to be around! Ha ha I couldn't resist!
The kids played in the sand for hours so they got to take lots of baths to clean all their major crevices!
They loved playing in old yeller!I love it too because there is an orange one in on of my favorite movies "American Anthem". To bad it doesn't come with the hot guy inside of it too!! Well that would be gross because Mitch Gaylord is like 80 now!!! But back in the day he was F-I-N-E!!
They are best buddies!! Brighten is super excited to add another girl cousin to the mix!
When they brought the baby home from the hospital we got a hotel room and let the kids swim. It was so much fun to see the kids together! They love each other so much! The weather was so nice. It was 75 the whole time which is perfect for me! Any hotter and I'm not a fan!!

Cooper and his crazy tongue! ha haGrandma is not a water person but she was a great sport playing with the kids and letting them splash her too! Good job mom. You are so brave:) ha ha
Just catching some rays!
Cooper just chilled with mommy:) He was such a good boy! He didn't cry once the whole trip!!
We were sad to leave but so excited to see daddy! Daddy says he makes a terrible bachelor!! He was going crazy with us gone!! We missed him like crazy too! The kids couldn't get out of the car fast enough to run and jump in his arms! Easton said he is never going to drive to Max's house again and from now on if Max wants to play he has to drive to our house!! He also said, "Mom this drive is so far I think I'm going to die!"I miss my sister and her cute new little family so much already! This stinks being away from them!!!!