10/24/09

Cooper's Blessing and more:)

Daddy gave a beautiful blessing. There were 4 other baby blessings that day and we went last. Cooper was such a good boy on his special day.






This is daddy special way that he snuggles with our kids when they are babies. When Cooper was still in my tummy Travis use to say he couldn't wait to have him sleep on his chest.
Now that is one happy daddy:)
My grandpa took such a cute picture of my family on this special day and I didn't get it flipped the right way so I couldn't post it! I was so sad! Oh well.


HALLOWEEN FUN
Daddy took the kids out to get a treat and this is what they picked. I remember always picking these when I was a kid too.

Cousin Max and Aunt JoJo came out to visit for 2 weeks. The kids love each other so much and had so much fun playing together every day.

The boys in their super hero suits! So cute!
Grandma Joye took us to pick out pumpkins. We all had so much fun painting them.

They turned out great!
Our family drive up the canyon to see the pretty leaves.

The kids had to get out and make a snowball.
Cooper enjoyed the trip! He just slept the whole time:)

A few cute pictures of Cooper. He is getting so big!
My friend Camille got him this little outfit so I had to put him in it! He was okay for about five minutes and then he got ticked off. He looks so funny in it! I just want to kiss his face off!
I think he is getting enough to eat don't you? His new nick name is MOTO MOTO!
Some people say he looks like Travis but I think he looks like me in this one! haha!
They love him soooooooo much!
So I'm not watching for 2 seconds and this is what happens! Easton turns him brother into spiderman!
Easton came downstairs looking like this the other day. He said he was Optimus Prime. I just love boys! They crack me up! It took everything I had not to laugh because he was so serious! haha!

I got Coopers baby pictures taken and family pictures taken so I'll post them next time! Sorry my posts are so long. I still don't have the Internet so I just come and do it at my in laws every now and then so I just jam 5 posts into one. Oh well, its better than nothing right?