2/9/09

Someone has Grandpa wrapped around her little finger!!:)

When my parents came out to visit Brighten had so much fun doing Grandpa Lee's hair! I remember doing this same thing as a kid! But back in the 80's Grandpa had lots of hair that was a long, permed, mullet! It was soooooo sweet!
Brighten giggled the whole time! The kids can get my rough, tough dad to do almost anything! He turns into a softy around them! He loves getting his hair played with and he always falls asleep!
Finished, say cheese! Brighten loves her grandpa so much! They have always been special friends. When she was born my dad wasn't working and he came to see her every day for the first 2 months of her life! He just can't get enough!
We miss them so much! So we are so excited and happy to say that we are moving back to Utah!!!!!!!!!!!! Travis starts his job next week. It's with the same company just at the main office in North Salt Lake. He will be working Monday-Thursday and then his awesome boss is going to pay for him to come home and be with us on the weekends! We will have to do that until our house sales. Hopefully we won't have to do that for too long:) We are just so thankful he will still be able to work at a job that he loves so we feel blessed. Can't wait to be closer and be able to see you all and play! We love you all! Oh and most of you know my dad doesn't own a computer so that's why I am able to get away with posting these pictures! So if this gets back to him I will personally hunt you down! LOL! I'm dead serious! Don't squeal on me or I'm dead! haha!