Easton was so excited when the day finally arrived for him to go to Kindergarten!! I had him in morning kindergarten originally but I ended up having to change him to afternoon so I could get him with the teacher that I wanted. I think it might be rough to keep him entertained until it's finally time for school but hopefully it will be worth it in the end. An hour long bubble bath with about 100 toys did the trick today. Maybe that will have to be an every day thing now.



We waited and waited for the bus to come and it never did. Really, I'm serious, it never came. So I ended up having to take him and he was 5 minutes late on his first day!!! Mommy was totally annoyed but Easton was totally chill and when we got there he said, "mom it's okay you don't have to walk with me. I can go by myself." Sorry little dude, not happening!!!

He was so excited to ride the bus home. Daddy, is home this week so he got to be there to see Easton get home which he loved. Aunt Jo Jo, Max, and McKinley where there waiting too!! See his excitement as he was waving out the bus.

Max is running up to Easton and Brighten to give them great big hugs! What a great day!! When we asked him how his first day was he said, I loved it!!!! It was soooooo Awesome!!! Awesome is Easton's word! When he is excited he thinks everything is awesome!! So it was a great first day!! I love my big kindergartner!!
Brighten's first day of 2nd GradeBrighten has always looooooooved school. She was a pro this year and wanted to walk to the bus stop all by herself and I let her. The bus stop is at the park behind our house so I spied out the window the whole time though!!

She is so grown up!! I love helping her get ready for the first day. She always gets so excited!!


She always has to paint her nails cute on the first day! When she was in kindergarten we seriously painted them to match every outfit. Last year she didn't care as much. We will see how she feels about it this year.

She has loved the first week. Today was crazy hair day!! She loves crazy hair day and we are always trying to think of new crazy things to do. This one was one of our favorites!! She's such a happy girl!! Love her!!!!


On the second day she was about to leave and she stopped and threw the "Taylor Swift" heart at me. I had to make her do a double take so I could get a picture!! This girlie girl cracks me up!!

Starting school has been great at our house. I'm so excited for a schedule and to spend more one on one time with my sweet baby Cooper!!