4/7/10

Easter aftermath

My kids got a lot of gum from the Easter bunny this year and this is what I found in Easton's room! Awesome! Now that is art! My child is a genius!
Cooper is 7 months old!! Check out those pecs! ha ha I can't stop putting the bunny ears on him! It makes me laugh every time and then I have to cover him in kisses!!
So the bunny ears have been a hit at our house! Brighten decided to paint her nose and draw whiskers. Then she colored them on Easton.

He was happy as you can see at first. But then this happened. He was so over it and wanted it off ASAP!!!

Travis got his first bad cold of the season and has been down and out since Thursday. He was feeling almost all the way better yesterday so I left him with the kids to go to YW's. I came home to this. I immediately grabbed my camera and took the top picture. Then they woke up and started laughing! They knew they could trick the camera freak into thinking it was a precious moment picture! They had a great night! Trav missed his kids and they missed their daddy!!! We are glad you are feeling better daddy! Mommy almost had a melt down being a single parent for 5 days!!!