This is at Alpine Days when we first started dating.
Twitterpatted!! This picture was actually taken the day after the dance and I don't have on a slip can you tell. Mom can you remember why we took these pictures the day after? Something happened I just can't remember what.
Our first Valentines Day together. Feb. 14, 1998
We look so young!!! Young love is the best!
I have a recording somewhere of Travis Trying to roller blade off a ramp that I must find it's hilarious! Oh yes he totally biffs it!
We were actually broken up in this picture. This is on Heritage Tours. We broke up for 4 months after graduation but we still kissed all the time . You know how that goes.
Picking Trav up at the airport. He looked so like a nerdy missionary but the second we saw each other we knew we were even more in love than when he left.
Travis's dad took us to play at Mustang Island it's on the ocean side of Corpus Christi . Travis proposed on the Beach around midnight and it was a full moon just me and him no one else around. I still remember my diamond sparkling in the moonlight. We stayed at Belles by the sea and that's another story but a funny, funny one! It's okay Chris we forgive you! LOL! Check out my crazy Beach hair!
Travis got home April 11th and we got engaged 10 days later. We went to visit his parents in Texas. They had moved when he was on his mission.

1- Where did you meet? In High School..
2- How long did you date before you were married? 4 YEARS AND 2 MONTHS!!! We met our senior year and dated until he left on his mission and then we got married 5 months after he got home.
3- How long have you been married? 7 Years on the 21st of September:)
4- What does he do that surprises you? He's always doing things to help me around the house and he helps a lot with the kids. He can tell when I need a break and takes over and lets me have a break. He is so good to me.
5- What's your favorite feature about him? I Love his hands
6 - What's your favorite quality about him? He is so easy going
7- Does he have a nickname for you? He calls me baby and pookie
8- What's his favorite color? Red
9- What's his favorite food? Pizza
10-What is his favorite sport? Favorite sport to play is baseball. His favorite to watch is football
11- Who said I love you first? Travis
12- When and where was your first kiss? In my car in his driveway. He was going on a whitewater rafting trip and said, I better kiss you in case I die on my trip!:)
13-Do you have kids? 2
14- What's a hidden talent that he has? He is a really good dancer and he plays the harmonica.
15- How old is he? 28 Years Old
16- What's his favorite type of music? He loves everything. He likes 80's rock the most.
17- What do you admire most about him? He is a very positive person and never gets down.
18- Do you think he is going to read this? Not unless I make him:)









