12/29/09

Halley Christmas Party 2009

I love this picture! My sister is one of my favorite people ever! I love when She comes to visit! I miss her every second!!!!!
Me and my siblings! They make me laugh! We have so much fun together!

My brother Cody and Sister-in-law Michele and their cute dog Zoey! The cutest couple ever! We were so glad they could make it from Colorado! We were all home for Christmas this year! It was the best!!
Mom and Dad with all of their grand kids!

Aunt Michele and Easton! How cute!
Cooper loves his presents! LOL!
All Easton wanted for Christmas was this Optimus Prime! That thing is a beast to transform!!!!

Brighten has wanted an easy bake oven forever but I hate them so I told her she couldn't have one because they cause cancer! LOL! So she asked grandma for one instead, sneaky little thing!! Grandma made her this darling apron too! We used it once and now Brighten understands why I hate the things! ha ha

It was almost impossible to get a picture of Cousin Max this year! He was having way to much fun to stop and smile for a picture! Here he is playing star wars with uncle Cody!

I never have pictures of me and Trav so I took one while we were all camera happy! I have no make up on and look old!!! But it's still cute! I guess we are pretty old now huh?
Our family always draws names and gets each other ornaments. It's kind of like a white elephant gift. It can be sentimental or funny or whatever reminds you of the person. It's always so much fun to see what people get ! We love it! Here are some of the ornaments we got.

Mom had me and got me a twilight ornament! AWESOME!
Cooper got Moto Moto from Grandpa Lee.
Travis got his tooth knocked out playing softball so Rusty came up with this! We all got a good laugh from that one!
Cody loves shrek so Easton got him a shrek that burps and farts! Hilarious!
I had Rusty and I made him a mini Guitar just like his real one! And this is his tard face he pulls in all of his pictures! Rusty you are a dork and we love it!
Travis had dad and made this P90X ornament. Dad has done it for a year and is ripped! He got Travis to do it a few months ago so they've got a bond going on!
Always gotta play a little game of cards!


Thanks mom and dad! We have the best family ever!!!!