9/8/08

To MaNy tAgS, NoT eNoUgH TiMe!

I love being tagged but I have to many to respond to so I'm just going to pick my favorite one for now and maybe I'll do the rest later like in January when it's freezing cold and there's nothing to do.

8 things I'm passionate about
1. Spending time with my husband:)
2. Loving my kids and being a good mom
3. Making people laugh
4. My relationships with my sister and my mom
5. 80's metal music
6. Being a good friend
7. Having strong relationships with my family
8. Living the Gospel

8 books I've read and enjoyed
I just started reading this year. Before that all I ever read was People Magazine!
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. The Choice
6. Book Of Mormon
7. Doctrine and Covenants
8. I've seriously tried to read the Bible like 5 times and I can never get through it!
Question????
Okay are books rated? Seriously, because I started reading a book and it was naughty, naughty and I had to dispose of it! LOL! So I need to become educated about a book before I buy it!:)

8 words/phrases I say often
1. I LOVE YOU! at least 10 times a day:)
2. Rock on
3. What the hell
4. Are you kidding me!
5. Ya right!
6. Your super fly!
7. I need you boo. OK let me explain. I said that to Travis one day and he almost shot milk out of his nose! We call eachother Boo now and it still makes us laugh every time we say it!
8. You are my baby love my baby love you make the sun come up! I sing it to my husband and my kids everyday. The song is on my playlist. I love it. My kids sing it to me now too.

8 things I want to do before It die
1. Meet the Prophet
2. Travel the world with Travis
3. Go on many family vacations together
4. Get in shape
5. See my children grow up to have strong testimonies
6. Be finacially secure
7. Have front row VIP's to a Poison Concert
8. Go to the temple with my dad

8 things I've learned this year
1. It never gets easier being away from family
2. I love the wide open spaces and the slow pace of Idaho
3. My kids are growing up way to fast
4. Not to judge people. They could turn out to be the exact opposite of what you think.
5. Regular temple attendence can change your life
6. Amazed at how far my husband has come in his career
7. I've come closer to my Savior than ever before
8. Not to get wrapped up in the things of the world. Idaho is behind so it helps being out here:)

8 places I want to see
1. Leeds England (from writting to trav on his mission I feel like I've been there but I haven't)
2. Hawaii with just me and my honey!
3. Windsor Castle and all of the other castles of the Royal Family
4. Africa, I would love to see all the cool animals there
5. Tour all the homes of my favorite rockstars
6. Paris, the country not Paris Hilton even though I love her. Sorry all you Paris haters!
7. Italy to eat all the yummy food
8. Mariah Careys closet! I saw it on MTV cribs and it is amazing!!!!

8 things I miss
1. Being a young, crazy, hot, carefree, wild and rebelious teenager
2. My family
3. Alpine Mountians
4. Grandpa Jay
5. AF canyon
6. Family Parties
7. Mi Ranchitos
8. Knowing everyone in town and where everyone lives

8 things I currently want/need
1. To live close to family (will you all just move to Idaho please?)
2. Get in shape again
3. Take my kids to Disneyland
4. Husband to work less
5. Find a good babysitter
6. New truck for Travis
7. Finish landscaping our yard
8. GET RELEASED FROM NURSERY DAMNIT!

I added my own 8 of your favorite Movies
1. She's the Man
2. The Notebook
3. American Anthem
4. Step Up 2
5. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
6. Hot Rod
7. Benchwarmers
8. American Outlaws

8 people I want to tag
1. Josie
2. Arica
3. Libby
4. Natalie
5. Nikki F
6. Angie
7. Alison
8. Camille
and anyone else who wants to do it