The sun is always shinning when you're cool!!! I love this picture sooooo much! It makes me happy! There are so many things I don't do as a mom that I could do so much better! I'm not always positive and happy and patient like my mother! I'm not super smart and always know what to do like Travis's mother. But dang it, I'm fun!! LOL!

Cooper tried out the baby swing the other day! He liked it......for a few minutes! If your wondering if I ever dress him the answer is NO! My sister gave me all of her boy clothes and they are so cute!! I just like him to be cozy so he is always in PJ's and he loves me for it! I dress him on Sundays though! LOL!

Easton was in a picture taking mood so we took pictures of him with all of his favorite super hero's. I know, so awesome! He's such a fun and silly boy! Love him to pieces!

My sweet Brighten!! I love this girl. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body! She's always so happy and always creating things too. I love the picture of her and her best friend Katelyn. They are so cute together!

All of my little sweeties just loving each other! SWEETNESS!!