10/20/08

Brighten has been tagged by her friend Lilly:)

10 things that we love about Brighten Paige:

1. She is a very Happy and Friendly girl.

2. She's always making up beautiful dances to entertain us.

3. We love listening to her sing her own made up lyrics to her own tune.

4. She has a kind and loving heart. She cares very much about other peoples feelings.

5. She loves to laugh and be silly. Her laugh is contagious!

6. She's always drawing us beautiful pictures.

7. She always wants to say all of the prayers for family prayer, meals and FHE and the rest of us love it! LOL!

8. She makes friends everywhere we go. She can become friends with anyone.

9. She is a good example to Easton. She teaches him and watches out for him.

10. She is very creative and always comes up with fun things to do.

Brighten tags........ Elle, Claire, Hailey, and Jacie


This is the kids bunny rabbit Bouncerina. They love her so much! I got her for the kids for Easter. She is the best bunny ever. I have to tell you the reason why. So my kids have never had a pet before her because of Eastons allergies. I always felt so bad because Brighten is a huge animal lover. He improved enough for us to get a rabbit. When I went to find a rabbit I said a prayer about how much I wanted the kids to be able to have a pet that they could love. And I wanted to find a rabbit that would be calm and let the kids love it and hold it and play with it. I found her and she was perfect! I put her in my car and I played church music the whole way home to calm her soul. LOL! I know my husband thinks I'm crazy but I was dead serious!:) I know that is the reason she is the angel rabbit that she is and no one can tell me anything different! She will let Brighten wrap her up in a blanket and hold her for an hour without peeing or anything! We let her run around down in the basement and she won't even run from the kids. She lets us clip her nails and she would probably let us paint them too! I should try that. Maybe she would wear an outfit too!
Isn't she so cute? We Love you Bouncerina! Double chin and all! Don't ever let anyone tell you you're fat because you aren't!