6/7/10

Special day:)

Brighten and I had a special day yesterday. We both bore our testimonies in sacrament meeting. I only do it probably once a year because it makes me so nervous!! At first I thought I was just overheating because of the sun burn I have all over my body from all the playing we did this weekend but then I realized I needed to bare my testimony so I did and right as I sat down Brighten told me that she wanted to go up. Which majorly surprised me because she is super shy about that stuff. It was her very first time doing it. Easton ran up the isle when she was on her way down to give her five and a great big hug. They are such sweet friends. It made me realize that all that she needed was a better example from mommy. It was one of those moments that made me remember just how much my children learn by example. So I need to step up my game I think. Brighten I'm so proud of you for being so brave and sharing your sweet little testimony. You have always had such a sweet spirit and I learn from you every day! So I just had to snap a picture so we could remember this sweet day!:)