6/8/10

Summer craziness!!!

The kids are having a ball this summer!! I'm tired already!!

Our neighborhood had a BBQ-get together. The kids had a blast decorating their bikes for the bike parade! We went all out because the invitation said to dress up and decorate your bikes. But everyone else must have missed that part! Brighten was so excited to be a cute cat but she changed when she peeked out the window and saw that no one was dressed up!! Easton could have cared less. He was going as hulk no matter what!!
Easton was super excited about his spider man bike. He was mad that I made him wear his hulk suit instead of his spider man one but his spider man suit has seen it's last days!They raced up and down our street about 10 times and Easton only crashed once or twice! Ha ha, no broken bones though! Luckily those suits provide extra padding!!
They had a pool party too! Cooper was happy just chillin!!

They ended the day with an outdoor big screen movie night! What a day!! You lucky few that got to read my cranky post about our crazy neighborhood that I had on this blog for only and hour or so are probably laughing right now!! So I had a melt down and vented a little! I decided it might be better to focus on the positive and delete that one! ha haThe next morning was the Eagle Mountain Parade. We've lived in Eagle Mountain before but have never gone to it. We usually go to Strawberry days because I always did as a kid but we decided to start making our own traditions this year.


The parade was great!!
The weather was beautiful and the kids were having a great time getting all of the candy!
Brighten always loves the beauty queens like all little girls do!
They got excited when the Bank of American Fork float came. They both said, "look, it's grandma Joye's pig!!" My mom works there so they are always proud of the Bank of AF pig! ha ha
So they call it the "White trash" Carnival? Let me ask you this.....Where in the heck do the so called "white trash" get all their cash?????? It costs as much as Lagoon!!!!!!! Travis caved to my pouting and got the kids an all day pass. It was so cute to watch them.
Yucky carnivals are worth it to see two happy faces like this!
They were fearless and wanted to go on this ride. Back in the day it was called the octopus. My aunt Lisa took me on it when I was Brighten's age and she had to have them stop the ride because I was about to puke! They rode it anyways! They like rides like their daddy! I worry to much and think the ride is going to fall apart and send me flying through the air!! It happens!
This is how they felt afterwards!! We decided it was just because they were hungry so we went home for lunch and then came back for more!Super cute biker chick!

He is so my child!!!

This little guy was and angel!! It was super hot and he didn't fuss once all day!!
Just so you all know, I love white trash people because I'm totally one of them. All this carnival was missing was Poison live in concert and it would have been perfect!! LOL
Then on Sunday we got to go play with cousins at grandma and grandpa Wengreen's house. They sure love their cousins. Such a sweet picture of Arianna, Brighten and little miss Claire!Easton is out numbered on this side of the family! We have another cousin coming in December and we are hoping he will get a little boy cousin to play with.
Grandma and her girls:)
Through all of this fun and craziness I have been sick!! Yes, for 10 days I might add!! We all got roasted too because our sunscreen was expired but only by 5 years!!! What the heck!! Nice going mom!!