5/17/11

It's a boy!!

If you can see my blog right now then you should feel loved. I totally got sick of blogging and I deleted everyone off of my blog list except for 10 of you. I think most of you already know because 5 out of the 10 of you are family but we found out we are having a boy!!!! I said shit and cried at first but I'm totally happy about it now. God knows me and I totally do better with boys.
My dad said the cutest thing that made me feel so much better. He said, "Well Jamie you already lucked out with Brighten and you couldn't get another girl any more perfect than her." Who would have guessed that Lee Halley would be the one that made me feel better. It made me realize that she is all I've got and I'm all she's got and we get to be each others BFF's for life. And I'm totally psyched that I lucked out and don't have to deal with any girl dancers in my house!!!! SWEETNESS!! It's baseball, football and basketball for us! Yahoo!