Tagged by my cousins Arica and Cammee and I'm seeing it everywhere so I thought I'd give it a whirl!
6 Quirky things about me:
1. Road kill gives me the dry heaves! I can be in mid sentence and see it and then my body cringes and I gag! My husband gets a kick out of it!
2. I have to plug my nose when I swim! No matter how hard I try I can't keep water out without holding my nose! I swear it's because of my massive nostrils! It is impossible!
3. I have an amazing memory! I remember everything and I love to reminisce. So my biggest fear is to get Alzheimer's. I brush my teeth backwards sometimes, or eat left handed instead or right handed or play Guitar Hero left handed because I heard if you do things opposite every once in a while it can prevent Alzheimer's! LOL! I believe everything I hear!
4. I love to write down the baby names I like and fill up the whole paper. Then I flip it over and do it on the other side. I could fill up like five pages. I write them in all different styles of handwriting to see which way looks cutest! You could come and look through notebooks or random pieces of paper in my house and find tons of them! Anytime I'm bored and there is a piece of paper and a pen in front of me that is what I'll do with it!
5. I hate flannel! Flannel pants, shirts, and mostly flannel sheets! I hyperventilate if I have to wear or sleep in it!
6. I have a strong personality. I have to come up with my own ideas. I hate doing things that are the same as everyone else. I love to add a special touch to things I do to make it me. I love to be unique and interesting. I never want to be boring!
Who hasn't been tagged with this one? Oh and Cammee yours said 7 but all the others said 6 so that's what I did!









