10/28/08

sticky, stinky and slimy!

This year I got the kids these little pumpkins to paint. It was so funny. When I finished painting my witch Easton said in his sweetest voice, " Wow mommy that is such a good job. I am so proud of you! Is that a picture of you? You look so beautiful!"
I finally got around to getting some big pumpkins to carve.
Brighten is so like me. She was totally grossed out. She was seriously dry heaving! LOL!

I wasn't a very good example. I had to wear gloves!

Daddy how come mommy gets to wear gloves? Once she got my gloves she was fine!

If you haven't done yours yet make sure to buy a carving kit. We usually do and this year I forgot and it took forever! We were thankful for daddy's muscles!



Can you guess which one is mine? PEACE!!!
They turned out super cute!