9/27/09

Such a big boy already

I can't believe my baby boy is a month old already! He is growing soooo fast it freaks me out!
He always rests his hand on his cheek its so sweet.
He isn't to much of a fan of taking a bath. Maybe if I just bathed him and didn't try to take a million pictures of him at the same time he would like it better.
Doesn't it crack you up when a baby tries to focus and goes cross eyed? I just had to take a picture! So funny!
Cooper finally starting to wake up and be more alert. He is still such a good baby. He started sleeping in his crib at 2 weeks old and sleeps at about 3 hours at a time, wakes up, eats, and then goes right back to bed. I think God knows that if he wasn't a good baby I would never have another one!