5/7/10

Black and white

So I'm kind of into black and white pictures right now. The reason is because I have a totally crappy camera and black and white is very forgiving!!! Seriously I am so fed up with this camera of mine! I must get a new one ASAP! I can't even count how many priceless pictures I have snapped at the perfect moment that turn out blurry and it makes me crazy! The lighting is really bad at my house because I have big windows that make it so bright and when I took the pictures of Cooper I wasn't planning on doing them B&W until I realized I didn't get one shot that was clear!! Anyways I actually like how they turned out so I decided to take some of my other kids too! But really I can't use B&W forever! Someone tell my husband to buy me a new camera okay!!