4/18/10

Road Trip

Happy Birt-day babe!! Make sure you check out the sign I made! I know I'm totally awesome! I didn't even notice I left the "h" out until later that day when Travis asked me if I did it on purpose! No more making signs at midnight for me! Travis turned the big 3-0 on the 14th!

He wanted to go back to visit Idaho for his birthday! So that's just what we did!
Cooper did fantastic on the drive! But this is how Easton felt about the 5 minute crying fit that he threw! He also did the same thing when he wanted to listen to fall out boy and we made him listen to Madonna instead!
This is the little house in Rexburg that we rented. The plan was to rent it for a few months until we got a feel for the area and new where we wanted to go. Well, we decided to build a home in Rigby so I spent 11 1/2 months in this "LITTLE" beauty and it was 10 months too long!! No, really we did have a great time in this area.
They finished the Rexburg Temple while we were there. It is beautiful. But I'd have to say that the Idaho Falls Temple was my favorite and still is to this day!
It was so weird to see our old house. They still had our name on their mail box. The kids got to play with some of the old neighbors and jump on their old tramp. Easton got to see his first best friend Ethan. They were excited at first but they were over it after 5 minutes!

We got to meet up with our friends Camille and Mike for dinner. Then they came to our hotel to swim. Our kids have always gotten along great so it was fun to see them play again. We miss their cute little family.
Here are Cooper and Lucas up top and Josh, Easton, Lilly and Brighten below.
Cooper loved his first time in the pool. He didn't fuss at all and stayed in the whole time the kids played.

The kids couldn't get enough of the pool.

We just swam, hung out, ate out and went to see How to train your Dragon in 3D. The kids thought it was great. It totally made me sick! Major motion sickness! ha ha

Easton threw up one night from eating so much junk but overall it was a great trip! Oh and we saw this shirt at the restaurant we ate at and Travis said that is exactly how he feels about him self now that he is 30! I would have to agree! ha ha