12/22/08

Good friends and good times!

Travis's parents surprised us and invited his high school buddies over for dinner. Thanks Chris and Toni! It was a fun surprise. We all hung out together so it was so much fun to talk about the wild and crazy days!! These 3 amigos sure did some dumb stuff together! LOL!!!
That's okay because they all turned out great!! Here is a darling picture of Travis, Taylor and Danny with their kids!! They are such great dad's and husbands!!!
Travis and Danny were able to go skiing while we were there. They had a blast even if it took them 3 hours to get home from The Canyons because the weather was so bad! They said next year they are all going to go and bring the wives. Sounds like fun!! Thanks for the laughs! We are so glad you came over! It was so much fun to catch up!
Brighten and Taylor's daughter Kennadee who is 4 were instant friends! It was so cute!
I was able to go to lunch with some friends from high school! We had such a fun time! Thanks Sarah, Megan, Nikki and Tori for making time to go out! You guys are all so darling! Wish I was closer so we could go out more often!
Sorry to my friends that I wasn't able to get together with this time! So many family and friends to see from back home and so little time!! Hopefully I'll catch you another time!! I love you all and miss you sooooo much! It's not easy to grow an old friend!! haha! Thanks for all the darling christmas cards! You all have beautiful familys! I love getting Christmas cards! It's my favorite!!I hope you all got mine!! I sent them to EVERYONE this year!!