****Rules: No cleaning, no straightening, no wiping kids noses....go take pictures right now! Can I just say that I saw this tag at the ideal time. I always wait to clean my house right before Travis gets home from work and I saw this at about 7pm so I lucked out! If I would have seen it in the morning I wouldn't have played!!!
10. My closet
9. Fridge
8. Dream Vacation

It's a toss up between taking my kids to Disneyland or going to a tropical paradise with my husband
5. Where are my kids right now?
We just got grass so they are always out playing in the yard and jumping on the tramp!
6. My favorite pair of shoes
5. My favorite room
4. Self portrait
Easton took this picture of me!
3. Kitchen sink
2. Bathrooms
1. Laundry
I just found out what being tagged even means so sorry to all of you who have tagged me in the past! I tag...Camille,Kristi,Brea,Sarah and Amy!









