8/23/11

First Day of School

Easton is a first grader!! Wow! He was excited for school because he said his teacher was really cute! That seems to be all he cares about! I hope he never gets an old fat lady or we will be in trouble!I can't believe Brighten is a 3rd grader. I so remember meeting Travis for the first time in 3rd grade. He moved in later in the school year and they sat him right by me on his first day!
Girls get so much more excited about school. Brighten is so in love with her school bag this year. She thinks it's the coolest. I didn't get a picture of her silver glitter nails. She always has to have cool nails on the first day. Girls are so funny!I'm so glad they have each other at school now. They are special friends.Easton was excited to have his cute little friend Cambrie in his class again this year.
They both had a great first day! Looks like it's going to be a great year! It was nice to have time alone with Cooper. I better enjoy it while it lasts. I'm sure after a month or so being home all day with two in diapers I'll miss my two older helpers like crazy!!