♥What are your middle names? His is Cole. I don't have one and I think it's so rude! I always felt ripped off!
♥ How long have you been together? Since July 12th 1997♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? He sat next to me on his first day at school when he moved here in 3rd grade!!! But we didn't ever really get to know each other until we went out.
♥ Who asked who out? He did
♥ Who made the first move? He gave me the first peck after 2 MONTHS! Can you believe that? Then I laid the first REAL kiss on him!
♥ Did you go to the same school? yes
♥ Are you from the same home town? yes
♥ Who is the smartest? Does anyone not know the answer to this one........................ HE IS! Well actually he is more book smart but I would say I have more common sense than he does!! I'm totally laughing at myself right now!! I wonder what his answers to these questions would be? I'm totally going to make him do this too!
♥ Who majored in what? I majored in being totally awesome and so did he! (nothing)
♥ Who is the most sensitive? He is
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Olive Garden
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Las Vegas! LOL! okay that's really boring! I just hate leaving my kids! I can't do it! We want to go somewhere for our 10 year anniversary but when It comes down to it I won't be able to go I know it!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Neither of us have bad tempers. Were both impatient though.
♥ How many children do you want? 4
♥ Who does the cooking? I do but if Trav is home he likes to help me.
♥ Who is more social? Probably me when I want to be.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Neither
♥ Who is the most stubborn? I was way stubborn when we were first married and he wasn't. Now I think we are both the same. Meaning I'm a little better than I was and he's a little worse! LOL!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does
♥ Where was your first date? We saw a movie then got ice cream and then went digging up alpine mountains in his adorable truck! I thought he was soooo tough! We fell in love instantly!
♥ Who has the bigger family? He has 1 brother and 2 sisters. I have one of each.
♥ Do you get flowers often? Only for Valentines day!!!! What's up with that?
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With family. What a dumb question.
♥ Who is more jealous? Neither of us are.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? One date and we were inseparable until we broke up 2 months later because he wouldn't put out! But we got back together! he he
♥ Who eats more? Trav but I'm not starving by any means!
♥ What do you do for a living? I don't have to work and I don't take it for granted. I'm sooooo grateful! I love being a mommy and I don't ever want to work again!! Mostly because I don't want to have to work at walmart okay!!
♥ Who does the laundry? I do but I hate it more than anything!!! Trav helps me with that one a lot because he has major skills when it comes to laundry! He was the laundry boy at his house growing up.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? He is but I get better at it all the time!!
♥ Who drives when you are together? He always does because I think it's sexy!! I hate when girls drive!
♥ What is "your" song? We have tons but our first one was when we were seniors and it was "all my life" by KC and JoJo I know so AWESOME! ha ha That was a #1 hit in 1997 okay!
Here are his answers. Some of them are totally wrong by the way!!
♥What are your middle names? Jamie doesn't have one mine is Cole. I sometimes call her Jamie Veronica.
♥ How long have you been together? since 1998 so 12 years. But far longer in my heart.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? we knew eachother in the spirit world, so forever
♥ Who asked who out? I asked her out.
♥ Who made the first move? She did. I was too scared.
♥ Did you go to the same school? yes
♥ Are you from the same home town? yes
♥ Who is the smartest? She is
♥ Who majored in what? She majored in beauty school and I majored in loving her.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? 100% me for the first few years. But I'm not scared of her anymore so now she is the sensitive one.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chilis
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Texas
♥ Who has the worst temper? Totally her.
♥ How many children do you want? 4
♥ Who does the cooking? She does
♥ Who is more social? She is when she wants to be.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Probably me
♥ Who is the most stubborn? ha ha she is 100%. Her favorite quote is " I'm not stubborn I just want what I want"
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me
♥ Where was your first date? Sticky shoe Cinema. We watched Anaconda and it was the greatest movie ever.
♥ Who has the bigger family? I do
♥ Do you get her flowers often? Not as often as I need to.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Together. What kind of question is that.
♥ Who is more jealous? She is
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Define serious?
♥ Who eats more? Me unless Jamie is just recovering from going on a diet.
♥ What do you do for a living? I'm in Sales and quality assurance.
♥ Who does the laundry? She does but she hates it with a passion!!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me
♥ Who drives when you are together? I do 100% of the time.
♥ What is "your" song? Our song? That's my answer.
I tag EVERONE!! Having my hubby do it too was so funny! You can't let them see your answers until they are finished though!









